CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Caught in the Web

Synopsis

"Caught in the Web" is a psychological horror/thriller following the investigations of a series of teen suicides. What the detective soon learns, is that they are not suicides, but homicides. The killers use the internet as a weapon, trapping the girls in a "suicide support" website and gaining the trust under the alias "Julie". They rape and murder their victims, making it look like suicide using evidence on the website of depression, and forged suicide notes. The case becomes personal for the detective when his daughter becomes their next victim, but will he stop them in time? Or will he also get caught in the web?

Preliminary Task

Monday, February 2, 2009

Final post ever!!!


Oh My God this is my final post!

I've had so much fun making this film, and I feel it has confirmed my feelings of taking media studies further (uni).

I am so proud of "Caught in the Web" that I show it to anyone who will watch it, and I will keep it in my portfolio to show future employers.

I'm looking forward to the next topic: TV drama, as I LOVE them. At the moment I'm a bit behind because most of my spare time has gone into blogging and editing! But I'll catch up with all my favourites very soon - I'm only behind on Lipstick Jungle and Gossip Girl.

I hope this blog reflects how much time and effort I've put in over the months, and also the amount of enjoyment I've got out of the whole caboodle.

And I'm so grateful to have had Amelia and Holly in my group - they've made the whole process fun! (Even if the technician got a bit sick of us sitting in his office, singing...)

WOW.

Don't know what else to say really... *SOB*

By the power vested in me through blogger.com, I now declare this blog officially closed.

Hope you've enjoyed it!

BYEEE

xxxxx

0 comments: